How to find us
- Take the A5 motorway direction Frankfurt or Karlsruhe/Basel, respectively. At the junction „Heidelberg“ change to the A656 motorway to Heidelberg.
- Alternatively take the A656 motorway from Mannheim/Ludwigshafen to Heidelberg.
- At the end of the motorway keep left and follow the signpost „Zoo/Chirurgie/Technologiepark“.
- Turn right after 50 meters and follow the road along the Neckar river.
- Turn right after passing under the bridge.
- Drive up the ramp and cross the river.
- Turn left at the third traffic light, direction „Technologiepark“.
- Turn right at the first traffic light.
- Hummingbird’s parking is located at the end of the road.
- Park your car and follow the road up to building 583 on the right side (yellow building).
By train (arriving at Heidelberg Main Station):
- Leave Heidelberg Main Station by the side exit.
- Take the number 24 tram direction „Burgstraße, Heidelberg-Handschuhsheim“.
- Get off at „Technologiepark“. Heading in direction of the tram, walk to the first traffic light.
- Turn left into the street „Im Neuenheimer Feld“.
- Turn right at the first traffic light and follow the road up to building 583 on the right side (yellow building).
By Plane (arriving at Frankfurt Rhein-Main Airport):
- Take the train from the airport to Heidelberg Main Station.
- Continue as described above („By train“).
- Or get a rental car, take the A5 motorway to Heidelberg and follow the above-described itinerary („By car“).